Respite / Short (STA) Medium term (MTA) & Semi Independant living (SIL)
Our specialist team at Ability to Achieve support people with disability who want to:
Our Individual Housing service meets the needs of someone who wants to live independently but also requires daily drop-in support.
Our Individual Housing Service includes:
• Rent: 25% of your Disability Support Pension usually goes towards your rent, which Ability to Achieve will manage.
• Utilities: 50% of your Disability Support Pension usually goes towards utilities and other independent living costs.
• Food: Is provided and included in the independent living costs covered by your funding. If you have dietary requirements, Ability to Achieve will consider this when finding the right home.
• Assistance with daily personal supports: Whether it’s a speech therapist or an occupational therapist, together, we can assess what daily personal supports you need.
• Accommodation-related community access: This includes specialised transport and access to shopping and medical appointments.
Shared Housing Services
Our fully accessible Shared Housing services include:
Short term /respite Housing Services
Our fully accessible Shared Housing services includes:
Shared Housing FAQs 1. How will I be matched with my roommates? Our team at Ability to Achieve we will check your requirements and preferences before searching for your new home. When considering shared homes for you, we will work with you to match homes with your preferences. 2. How many vacancies do Ability to Achieve have for shared housing? Our vacancies change regularly. To find out whether we have any vacancies that may suit your needs, including where you would like to live, please contact us. 3. How many people are usually in a shared home? Most of our shared homes house three to four people in the accommodation. We have found a lot of our customers prefer this because it provides a social and communal aspect that individual housing doesn’t offer
Due to the recent COVID restrictions, we require all clients and staff to check-in online when attending our office or day programmes.
We have limited spot available so please pre-book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell.
Online streaming is now available please see below